ARISE Ambassador Programme
The ARISE Ambassador Programme is a dedicated programme for EIT Digital Master School students who have already finished their first year of master studies and have a citizenship of any of the following ARISE countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia. The main goal of the programme is to utilise the Ambassadors’ knowledge of the local ecosystem and their network to support the recruitment of new students from their countries meanwhile to offer them the possibility to be part of an international team and get real marketing and communication experience by co-working with the ARISE and Master School team.
The call is open until November 8, 2017:
Why to join the Ambassador Programme?
- Great opportunity to get an insight of how marketing and recruitment works in an international environment.
- Participate to get professional training to improve presentational and communicational skills.
- Be mentored by the ARISE and Master School team.
- Participate in the annual Ambassador Event.
- Optimalise your CV with international working experience.
What do we offer for an Ambassador?
- Provide him/her with all promotional materials.
- Bi-weekly calls and support by the ARISE and the EIT Digital Master School.
- Cover all the costs for the Ambassador Event.
- Reference letter after successful cooperation.
What is expected from an Ambassador?
- Participate in the annual programme event.
- Look for local opportunities (including social media and on-line opportunities) to promote the
- Master School at the leading local universities.
- Help arrange first meeting with local university partners.
- Join local meetings/events if it is requested.
In order to apply, please send your CV to Zsuzsa Várhalmi (email@example.com), and please also include a motivation letter on your ideas about potential contribution to the success of the ARISE Student Ambassador Programme. We accept applications through the whole year, but it is highly encouraged to join the Programme before the kick-off event will take place in Budapest in late November / early December. Being an ARISE country citizen is a must, members are selected based on their motivation letter, results and skills.