EIT Digital ARISE Student Opportunities Programme
ARISE Europe is a program of EIT Digital designed with the ambition to stimulate regional growth in EU countries where EIT Digital is not present with one of its Node. Its objective is to connect local and regional universities and Innovation Centres to EIT Digital's innovation and education ecosystem.
The ARISE Europe Programme focuses on offering opportunities for students from the ARISE countries to be able to participate in the educational programmes offered and organised by EIT Digital, like Master School and Summer Schools.
You may be granted a stipend when you come from one of the following countries (ARISE countries) and got accepted to any of the master’s or Summer School programmes organised by EIT Digital:
Why to choose EIT Digital Master School?
- A two-year programme at 2 different universities from 9 countries
- 20 top universities across Europe to choose from
- High level technical education combined with an Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor
- Internship opportunities at leading industrial partners and innovative startups
- Double degrees and Innovation and Entrepreneurship EIT Digital Certificate
- Waived tuition fee
- Scholarship and one-time travel and installation support are available