Post-Master Positions 2019
The Post-Master positions are open to all graduates of the EIT Digital Master School. The post-master Professional works on activities in the context of the EIT Digital Innovation activity portfolio within key focus areas. The work includes all stages and parts of the innovation process as technology and business model development. The intention of the position is to contribute to the Post-Master Professional’s personal entrepreneurship development.
Available positions for 2019 are listed below by Focus Area.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
- One year full-time contract with possibility of renewal for another year.
- Place of Employment is one of the EIT Digital Co-location Centers.
- Occasional European travel to be expected.
- Guidance by Innovation Leader and Node Director.
Who can apply?
Throughout 2019, we will publish 30 Post-Master vacancies, aimed mainly at Venture Developers, Technical Architects, Data Analysts and Scientists, Software Developers, and other IT- savvy young professionals.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Motivated to take up an exciting role in the EIT Digital environment that will kick-start their graduate career;
- Agile to work across functions in multicultural teams;
- Eager to learn and to contribute to the development of EIT Digital flagship innovation activities under the supervision of high-profile experts;
- Committed to digitization
- Ready to embark in a new entrepreneurial journey with global impact
If you find yourself in the description above, step into your power and tell us what motivates you to join us as our next Post-Master Professional colleague!
How to apply?
Interested in one or more* of our vacancies? Check the current post-master positions and apply by sending your CV and motivation letter** in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail please mention: “Activity name_Role_Location”.
* Candidates can apply for more than one of our vacancies as long as the profile and motivation corresponds to our requirements.
** Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.