Welcome to our Application Page
Join one of EIT Digital's Master Programmes
Drive Europe's Digital Transformation!
The EIT Digital Master School is a collaboration between the best technical universities in Europe, top European researchers and leading business partners.
We aim to forge entrepreneurial talents in digital innovation through outstanding education, targeting high-performing students worldwide.
- Period one: December* 2018 - 1 February 2019
- Period two: 15 February 2019 - 15 April 2019
Our academic year starts in August-October depending on your choice of university.
*Date to be communicated soon.
If you wish to be notified about the Application Portal opening please fill in this form.
Before you proceed with your application on our application portal, please make sure you meet all the admissions criteria:
- A suitable Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- In a relevant field of study
- English Language Proficiency
Now that you are ready to apply, you can proceed to our Application Portal. Please be ready to answer questions related to the following:
- Your personal details
- Your choise of programmes
- Your preferred entyr and exit universities
Stay tuned for the opening of the Application Portal!
TUITION FEES and SCHOLARSHIPS:
EIT Digital Master School has different tuition fees depeding on citizenship.
EIT Digital Master School offers scholarships based on merit.
Standard tuition fees are set at 1,500EUR per year for EU students, and 12,000EUR per year for non-EU students. In order to attract outstanding talent, we offer financial support including a wide range of merit-based scholarships as well as tuition fee reductions and waivers.
How is your application reviewed?
If your application fulfills the English language requirement, it will be evaluated based on a few different criteria:
- The suitability of your bachelor’s degree.
- Your previous academic performance.
- Your motivation letter which describes your entrepreneurial and innovative background and potential.
- This evaluation is done by the selection committee of the programme to which you have applied. The highest ranked students will be recommended for admission. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of the selection process.
Once you are admitted:
- Reply to the offer within one week of receiving the email.
- If you accept the offer, your entry university will contact you to prepare your arrival.
- Pay your tuition fees.
- Request your Visa in due time if you are a non-EU citizen.