Welcome to our Application page
Join one of EIT Digital's Master Programmes
Drive Europe's Digital Transformation!
Application period for 2020 has ended.
The EIT Digital Master School is a collaboration between the best technical universities in Europe, top European researchers and leading business partners. We aim to forge entrepreneurial talents in digital innovation through outstanding education, targeting high-performing students worldwide.
- Period 1: 15 November 2019 - 3 February 2020
- Period 2: 17 February 2020 - 17 April 2020
Our academic year starts in August-October depending on your choice of university.
Before you proceed with your application on our application portal, please make sure you meet all the admissions criteria:
- A suitable Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- In a relevant field of study
- English Language Proficiency
TUITION FEES and SCHOLARSHIPS:
EIT Digital Master School has different tuition fees depeding on citizenship.
EIT Digital Master School offers scholarships based on merit.
Tuition fees are set at 1,500EUR per year for EU/EEA students and 12,000EUR per year for non-EU/EEA students. Scholarships are offered to top candidates, including tuition fee waivers and monthly living allowances.
How is your application reviewed?
If your application fulfills the English language requirement, it will be evaluated based on a few different criteria:
- The suitability of your bachelor’s degree.
- Your previous academic performance.
- Your motivation letter which describes your entrepreneurial and innovative background and potential.
- This evaluation is done by the selection committee of the programme to which you have applied. The highest ranked students will be recommended for admission. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of the selection process.
Once you are admitted:
- Reply to the offer within one week of receiving the email.
- If you accept the offer, your entry university will contact you to prepare your arrival.
- Pay your tuition fees.
- Request your Visa in due time if you are a non-EU citizen.