All EIT Digital’s two-year master’s programmes combine the technical essentials with a foundation in innovation and entrepreneurship. You will have the unique opportunity of studying at two renowned universities located across Europe, where you will learn from some of the Continent’s leading minds in academia, research, business, and industry.
But your learning doesn’t stop here. At the EIT Digital Master School, we go beyond the classroom walls and Amplify Your Learning:
- Choose Your Own Curriculum: choose two universities in two different European countries and build a tailored curriculum that combines technical competence with building skills in innovation and entrepreneurship. All programmes include a technical component (90 ECTS) and an Innovation & Entrepreneurship Minor (30ECTS).
- Two Years, Two Degrees: your first year focuses on mastering the basics, gaining a foundation in business and management, and learning how to transform technology into a successful business plan. Your second year involves doing an internship at a company or research institute and, based on this experience, completing an innovation-themed Master thesis. Graduates receive degrees from the two universities and a certificate awarded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.
- EIT Digital Summer School: Our Summer School happens between your first and second year. A unique opportunity to get hands-on, real-world experience, and take a deep dive into using digital innovation and entrepreneurship to solve societal challenges and access business opportunities. Collaborate with faculty, staff, and like-minded students from around the world as you immerse yourself into actual business cases. You’ll even have the opportunity to develop, evaluate, and pitch a business idea!
- Colocation Centres: located in Berlin, Budapest, Eindhoven, Helsinki, London, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, and Trento, our Colocation Centres are the place to build your network, share digital ideas, and create tomorrow’s disruptive solutions.
- A World Class Network: With a network of 200+ European corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities, and research centres, you’ll have the chance to learn from some of Europe’s leading minds in academia, research, entrepreneurship, business, and industry.
- The Alumni Advantage: As a member of our alumni community, you’ll join a global family of entrepreneurs, business executives, top researchers, and thought leaders. Furthermore, all our alumni get exclusive access to the EIT Digital Job Portal – a one-stop-shop of curated job opportunities.