Let's invest in your future
The costs of attending EIT Digital Master School are listed below. Please examine the information carefully.
Application Fee and Registration Fee
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of 75 EUR shall be paid via bank transfer to the EIT Digital Education Foundation within seven days of submitting the application. The application is rendered invalid if the application fee is not received in due time; there is no possibility to waive the application fee. Instructions will be emailed upon final submission of your application. Once the application fee is received, you will receive an email from the EIT Digital Education Foundation containing confirmation and a paid copy of your invoice (this may take 7-10 business days to confirm).
Registration Fee: A non-refundable deposit of 250 EUR shall be paid via bank transfer to the EIT Digital Education Foundation within seven days of accepting a study offer in the EIT Digital Master School. This deposit will be credited to the first semester's tuition fee, per the detail below.
|Citizenship||Tuition fees per semester||Tuition fees per academic year|
|Citizen of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland||1,500 EUR||3,000 EUR|
|Citizen of a Non-EU/EEA country||7,000 EUR||14,000 EUR|
Admitted applicants will receive an invoice from the EIT Digital Education Foundation. The respective tuition fees shall be paid accordingly, by bank transfer before the start of each semester.
* Please observe that if you hold a residence permit from, or previously studied in, an EU/EEA country, you will still be considered a non-EU applicant.
** Please note that non-EU tuition fees will apply to British citizens who submit an application from January 1, 2021 onwards.
Expected deadlines for payment of the first semester’s tuition fees:
- Applicants in Period 1: May 30, 2022
- Applicants in Period 2: June 27, 2022
Thanks to a new collaboration agreement with the European Investment Fund (EIF), EIT Digital will offer to EIT Digital Master School applicants for the cohort 2022 the option to defer the payment of the tuition fees for the EIT Digital Master School.
The Deferred Tuition Payment Plan allows applicants to enroll to the EIT Digital Master School, but start paying the tuition fees only from six months after their graduation at the EIT Digital Master School. Payments will be spread evenly over a period of two years since that time.
No separate application form for the EIT Digital Master School Deferred Tuition Payment Plan is needed, but additional documentation is required. When you apply to the EIT Digital Master School in the online application portal, you will be asked to confirm whether you apply to the deferred payment option in installments. If you select the option, you will be required to upload a valid credit report. Please check this list to know the organization issuing credit reports in your country.
The number of applicants accepted for the EIT Digital Master School Deferred Tuition Payment plan is limited. Applicants will be selected based on merit and credit worthiness. Selected applicants will be informed at the time the study offers are sent.
Every year EIT Digital invests a significant amount of budget in scholarships to attract the best talent worldwide. Scholarships are merit-based and are offered to the top applicants in each programme and at each entry point.
The scholarship programme for cohort 2022 will include partial and full tuition fee waivers for EU and non-EU students.
No separate application form for the EIT Digital Master School scholarship is needed. When you apply to the EIT Digital Master School on the online application portal, you will only be asked to confirm whether you apply for an EIT Digital Master School scholarship.
Scholarship allocation for each admission period is announced at the time the study offers are sent.
Please note that besides the scholarships offered by EIT Digital, our students may also be eligible for other scholarships, grants or financial aid offered by our partner universities. We encourage you to investigate them as well. Please check the resources for Local Funding on our online application portal.
There are three different opportunities available to EIT Digital Master School students enrolling to Eötvös Lorand University (ELTE), cohort 2022:
- ELTE offers a merit-based grant to its top EIT Digital master students. The ranking is based on the application submitted to the EIT Digital Master School, and offered after the EIT Digital Master School accepted the student. The amount is up to 2 000 EUR per year for EU/EEA and 10 000 EUR per year for non-EU/EEA students, the latter are also eligible for a travel grant of 1 000 EUR per year. For more information please visit https://www.elte.hu/en/grant-for-EIT-Digital-master-students.
- The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship programme, the most prestigious higher education scholarship programme of the Hungarian Government, based on bilateral education agreements between Hungary and the governments of the sending countries, is already available on five continents in almost 80 countries and territories. It includes a tuition-free education (exemption from the payment of tuition fee), a monthly stipend as a contribution to the living expenses, an accommodation contribution and a medical insurance (https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/)
- ELTE may also offer funding on a case-by-case basis once the student arrives, through different industrial and educational research projects running at the university. Thus, application to these projects can only be done once the student is enrolled in autumn. Contact at university: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Fondazione Cassa Depositi e Prestiti” sponsorship for Italian participants
Fondazione Cassa Depositi e Prestiti was founded in 2020, as part of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti SpA, created to strengthen the social, cultural, environmental and economic development of Italy.
CDP’s history is intertwined with a significant part of Italy’s economic growth, combining the culture of knowing how to do business with a marked social and civil dimension, deeply rooted in the national territory.
Fondazione CDP promotes initiatives and projects with high social impact by leveraging the country's strategic assets, for modern and sustainable development.
Fondazione Cassa Depositi e Prestiti has sponsored 20 students of Italian nationality who have been offered a seat in the EIT Digital Master School cohort 2021. Fondazione CDP appointed a Commission that defined the selection criteria (e.g. gender; academic records; relevant professional experiences) and determined the suitable candidates for the scholarships. Each scholarship is comprised of a full tuition fee waiver and a living allowance of up to 5.000€/year.